Thursday, April 1, 2010

And it's another win in the bag!!

It's been ages since I last posted something up, partly due to assignments and commitments at various departments of my life, but anywhoo, here's an update!

WE'VE WON THE CNCJETSET COMPETITION!!! (for details of the competition, please read the post before this :)

Thanks Shalom and Please Lah for letting me in on this competition with you two! If it weren't for the both of you, i wouldn't have even heard about this. And I know that i didn't really and couldn't really contribute much (because practically everything was already done!), but I thank you for letting me in on your plans (and prizes) as well :) BIG HUGGIES FOR THE EXTRA SISTERS!!!!

And to everyone who voted, THANKS A MILLION B MILLION C MILLION!!!
And to those who helped to get votes, THANKS A 3llion 4llion and 5llion!!

You guys are to awesome!!! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment