Thursday, December 24, 2009

Contests! Contests! Contests!

I llllooooovvveeeee contests!!! Well, who doesn't? ^-^

Anyway, this blog post about contests serves two purposes:

1. Thank You YourShoppingKaki!!!
No, i didn't win (bummer! :(), but apparently my entry (check out my first post) was shortlisted! Yay! :D Sure, I still don't get anything, but hey... shows I was that close. Makes me even more determined. And makes me feel that the ability to win contests is really not that far out of my reach after all :) Thank you YSK, or (on a more personal note) Sha-Lene, for having given me this opportunity to join your contests and shortlisting me for one of it. It really helped me not feel so useless and incapable :P

Click here to see the contest results


2. Watsons "Share A Smile" Contest


I've been shortlisted for another contest - the Watsons "Share A Smile" Contest! The instruction was merely to send in a photo which will make people smile of laugh. What are the prizes? Just imagine: walking into Watsons. 60 seconds on the clock. To grab anything and everything. Yeah, that's the prize :)

1st Place - 1 minute FREE shopping at Watsons
2nd Place - 45 seconds FREE shopping at Watsons
3rd Place - 30 seconds FREE shopping at Watsons

It's simply i-r-r-e-s-i-s-t-i-b-l-e!! I would REALLY REALLY RREEEEAAALLLYYYY appreciate it if you could spend just a *couple* of seconds to put in your vote for my submitted photo. A couple of details:

- my entry is the one under "Anna Chieng Lin Wen" called "constipation" where it has 3 people in green
- you'll need to register once, then you can just login from there onwards to vote
- you can vote daily from 25/12/2009 - 7/1/2010

- you can vote 3 times a day
- if you vote, you stand to win RM50 vouchers to shop at Watsons! (and they have 10 to give away!! *oh, joy*)

So if you have some time to spare, do spare a vote for my shortlisted photo :)
vote here!

*Special thanks to Khoo Hsien Yew for taking the photo and giving me permission to use it for this contest, Jeh Loh and Peter Yu for being in the photo, and Danny Wang for organising the trip to Penang during which we took the photo!*

No comments:

Post a Comment