Sunday, December 20, 2009

My Poor Sandy

To all who showed concern and asked what happened when you saw my Gmail status (which read "my poor Sandy! *sobs*"), thanks. Really appreciate it :)

No, my beloved Sandy's not dead. She was just limping on the night i put up that gmail status. Could be arthritis, partly contributed by her weight. As much as she could, she avoided walking around, and she didn't jump and paw our laps like how she customarily would. And when she was laying on the floor, it'd be extremely difficult for her to get up. She'd take a very long time, starting with the front legs, then slowly (and perhaps, painfully), with the hind legs. Then she'd walk real slow with a slight limp. It was really a sight to cry at.

It's something like in this Youtube video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gbohrwy2AAc&feature=related), at the last part when the dog was walking slowly.

But surprisingly, she was completely fine the next day! Runnning and jumping about as usual. But a few days later, mom said she limped a bit again. Then she was fine again. I guess it's just arthritis gradually happening.

Sigh... My poor Sandy...

No comments:

Post a Comment